Skillful, Compassionate Therapy in Berkeley
MAKING A THERAPY APPOINTMENT
- To make an appointment for psychotherapy services, or to find out more information about Blue Oak Therapy Center and our therapists, please call (510) 649-9818. We will return your call as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- One of our staff members will then do a telephone intake with you, and match you as best as possible with one of our therapists.
- If there is a particular therapist you would like to work with, please mention his or her name when you call.
- Feel free to read our therapist bios if you would like a better understanding of the different areas of interest and expertise that our staff offers.
Day or evening appointments are available Monday through Friday. Some of our staff also provides psychotherapy services on Saturdays.
OUR THERAPY SERVICE FEE
- The fees for our psychotherapy services are based on a sliding scale, based on gross family income. We do our best to accommodate you with a fee that fits your means and our fee policy.
- Payment for psychotherapy services is made at each session unless other arrangements are made with your therapist.
- Blue Oak Therapy Center has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior will be charged the regular fee.
- Fees may be partially covered by some insurance plans. Check with your insurance provider to find out if you qualify under your plan.
To further contribute to the Bay Area community, we donate a portion of our fees to charity each month.
3101 Telegraph Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94705
Fax #: 510-649-0218
Blue Oak Therapy Center is located on the corner of Telegraph Ave. and Prince Street in Berkeley, three blocks from Ashby Ave. The entrance to Blue Oak Therapy Center is on Prince St. Your therapist will provide the door code prior to your first appointment.
Blue Oak Therapy Center
HOW TO GET TO BLUE OAK THERAPY
Street parking is available. Please note signs for parking time limits.
Blue Oak Therapy Center is a10-15 minute walk from the Ashby station and a 20-25 minute walk from the Rockridge Station.
For more information view the BART System Map.
AC Transit Bus
The #6 and #800 bus lines stop directly in front of our building on Telegraph Avenue. For more information view the bus schedule.
The center is wheelchair accessible. If you require assistance, please let us know when you call to set up your initial appointment. We will be happy to direct you to the elevator entrance.